1) General provisions.
- International Multicultural Institute (“us”, “we”, “our”, and “IMCI”) operates the imciglobal.org website (the “Service”).
- This document informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
2) Information collection and use.
- We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide our Service to you and to improve it.
- Types of data collected.
i) Usage data.
(1) We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
ii) Tracking and cookies data.
(2) Cookies are files with small amounts of data which may include a unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device.
(3) Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
(4) You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you will not be able to use our Service.
3) Use of data.
a) IMCI uses the collected data for various purposes:
i) To provide and maintain the Service;
ii) To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service;
iii) To monitor the usage of the Service; and
iv) To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
4) Transfer of data.
- Your information, including Usage Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those
from your jurisdiction.
- If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Usage Data, to the United States and process it there.
5) Disclosure of data.
a) Legal requirements.
i) IMCI may disclose your Usage Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
(1) The comply with a legal obligation;
(2) To protect and defend the rights or property of IMCI;
(3) To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
(4) To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public; and
(5) To protect against legal liability;
6) Security of data.
a) The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Usage Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
7) Service providers.
- We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Servicerelated services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
- These third parties have access to your Usage Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy.
8) Links to other sites.
- We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
9) Children’s privacy.
- Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Usage Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Usage Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
10) Changes to this policy.
- We will let you know via email and/or a prominent notice on our Service, prior to the change becoming effective and update the “effective date” at the top of this
11) Contact us.
i) By phone number: 718.832.8625